Eye pain, stomach pain, headache, etc

Patient

Q: My wife has been having several issues and our local GP just can't find anything wrong.
Here's the description of her problem:

She has pressure like pain from the back of her eyeball which is constant,
She has a headache, most days she has headache also, this can range from mild to very sore,
She has sinus troubles,
She has light sensitivity, artificial light or sunlight,
She is chronically tired,
She has pain in her stomach a lot of the times, she had IBS before removing her appendix, this is better after that.
She was diagnosed with urinary track infection, put on antibiotics, and was still diagnosed with this.
She's also been on several courses of antibiotics, strong ones.
She has had her appendix removed Nov 2010.
It's very difficult for her to get aroused, and most times it's painful, even with lots of foreplay.
She was hypoglycemic, but eating regularly seems to have solved this,
Her blood pressure, and heart rate is normal at this time, we had a case where her heart rate was elevated for a few days, this
was caused by medication given to her.
She is currently on eltroxin, for an under active thyroid, thyroid tested normal since using this
She is depressed most of the time because of being ill,
For the last month I've got her a multi vitamin - Solgar Omnium, this didn't change much in her illness
She's been having the eye pain for about 8 months now, on and off, it started with pain in her eye socket.

She is 1.63m(5ft 4.1inches") tall, 58kg (127.6pounds), and 26 Years old.

She wants to exercise but most of the time she just fells to bad to do this, the longest run we've had was 3 workouts in a week,
of which she still had serious headache and didn't feel good.

Please let me know if you require some more details, we've been struggling to get her healthy for about 3-4 years now.

I'm very supportive and keep trying to get her mood up, but it's difficult, cause nothing seems to be helping.

Doctor