Face and tooth hurts after scuba diving

Patient : To start I am a scuba diving instructor, working out of a resort normally doing 2 to 3 dives a day... Just recently in Janurary I came down with a sinus infection, well diving I would equalize the pressure normally but when coming up the air was trapped and wouldnt escape causing a pain in my upper left teeth and cheek bone. After a treatment from the local doctor this went away. And contiuned to work as normal, after diving today as I came up I felt the same pressure not escaping, but this time causing my whole left side of my face to go numb, after 20 minutes this went away but still 12 hours later and my upper teeth still hurt, would this be a relapse of the sinus infection? and what is the best treatment and prevention for this?
Doctor :   Sinus infection does not have pain on the teeth; since you also mentioned you are not having nasal congestion right now, it is unlikely that is a relapse of the sinus infection. What you’re experiencing is probably one of the numerous symptoms of decompression sickness. A tooth squeeze happens when during ascent, air gets trapped in a cavity. It will usually resolve within 48 hours. If it doesn’t, then you should see a doctor. I do hope I have answered your question and take care always.