Face swelling in eyes and whole left side of face

Q: I've had two incidents in the past two months where I wake up and my whole left eye is swollen shut eventually my eye will go back to normal then basically my whole left side of my face including my forhead will swell up I've also noticed I have a cyst
Of some sort underneath my skin on my forehead that hurts to the touch it has an electric
Shock feeling or a stabbing feeling when I touch it just wanting to know what this could possible be since I have no allergies that I know of!

Symptoms:  Swelling,pain in my ears and neck and headaches
Face swelling in eyes and w...-1

A:   You are suffering from a condition called Angioedema. The most common cause being allergy to some food item or drug (commonly seen with NSAID group of drugs). You should see an Allergy Specialist and undergo 'Dermal Sensitivity Tests' (conducted using modified, painless Skin Prick Method) to establish the cause of your allergy. In the mean while, it is important to maintain a personal diary and note down the following details, like the place of occurrence of such episodes, type of work/activity you were involved in, the food/medicines consumed in the last 12 hrs. prior to such episodes. This information, if recorded regularly, may give you a common link and help you to identify the cause of your allergy. Please share this information with your Allergy Doctor too. Further, the cyst on your forehead is likely to be a sebaceous cyst or a lipoma. Both these conditions are benign and require diagnosis by clinical evaluation. Hence, you may visit a Dermatologist for further help.