Face twitch

Q: I have had an ongoing twitch in my face for 6 years now.

It occurs at the corners of my mouth (cheek area) in situations such as having my photo taken, meeting new people or being the centre of attention (ie. being given a compliment). It happens when I smile and the only way to get rid of it is to stop smiling.

I thought it might be due to anxiety, but then I realised that when I lift the left side of my mouth up I also have uncontrollable twitching.

Do you think this is psychological related or a possible tremor? It does not occur when I am at home though....

Symptoms:  Face twitch around mouth and cheeks