Facial mole removal via plastic surgery

Patient : How old do I have to be to get a mole on my face (above my upper lip) removed via a plastic surgeon in Australia?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. There is no age minimum to having moles on the body removed. Although i am unfamiliar w ith the regulations in Australia, there should not be any age requirement for this type of operation. If there is any concern regarding the mole, this may even be covered by insurance. If the mole has not changed and is completely benign, there would be a cost to have it removed. Please make an appointment with a local plastic surgeon to discuss the method of removal. Good Luck