Facial Scar Removal

Q: Okay. Let's say I got fighting and. Revived a scar. Say instead of a nurse closing it up a plastic surgeon did it and because of that it was closed up with very good expertise. However, during the three day healing period, while sleeping, my head slid down the pillow and opened it a little bit. Is it possible to cut out this red mark from where it opened up and reclose it if I choose to get surgery for it? I know its not just a scar because there is a part of it that is closed so well that it's not visible at all unless you know how to look at it and even then its hard. Ala Chisopher Meloni.

Also I keep pressing the scar in and squeezing it. Which turns it really red. Should I stop? Could it make it weaker? I'm trying to help it close further and or make it stronger.