Facial swelling from abcess

Patient : I went to the er two nights ago they gave me iv antibiotics. The abscess in my mouth went down to practically nothing...I am taking the pill form and it's come back horrible worse.. what should I do
Symptoms:  Facial swelling
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that this abscess has become infected once more, and is not responding to or al antibiotic treatment. We strongly recommend that you return to your doctor or emergency department to have this oral abscess reevaluated. You may need to have it surgically drained and cleaned by a oral surgeon and restarted on a course of IV antibiotics. Please seek medical attention immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com