Facial transformations

Q: I am an 18 year old female and my question has to do with the transformations that someone's face goes through.
I was recently looking at some pictures of myself, and I noticed how different I look. I understand that it is natural, but the difference is very significant.
I'm not really happy with it, since I was really beautiful and now I'm on the range between ugly-plain.
What I want to know is what causes this (my nose is now slightly deviated, it has a 'lump', it's "lower", if that makes any sense; my eyebrows became asymmetrical; my lower lip is now pouty - it actually stands out more than the upper lip) and whether I still have a chance at becoming pretty again.
I know this might be perceived as a matter of vanity, but considering how facial symmetry has been proven to be linked to someone's health, I guess I'm not so off topic.
Thank you for your time!