Facial while pregnant

Patient : Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant and have a very basic facial scheduled... I am trying to find out if it is ok to lay on my back for that long...facial normally lasts about 1 hour... if not what can I do to make it safer for my baby
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hello, At 15 weeks of pregnancy , lying on back for facial is fine , but lying prone( as in on stomach side) should b e avoided as it causes undue pressure on the lower abdomen. It is advised to lie in lateral position only in the third trimester when the uterus is enlarged and there are chances that it would cause aortic vessel compression leading to decreased blood supply to fetus, but at 15 weeks , it is safe and wont cause any such issues. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards