Fainting episodes with garbled speech and loss of use of extremities before and after

Patient

Q: My daughter has had several episodes of fainting with garbled speech and extremities that don't function prior to and after fainting. She's had to miss work for a couple of days afterwards because of feeling weak and "not right". So far medical testing has not been able to detect the problem. What do you think this might be, and where should she turn for help; i.e, what type specialist? PS This seems to happen just prior to onset of her mentrual period but not every month. Connection?

Doctor