Fainting while in the shower

Patient : I recently fainted in the shower after having intercourse with my girlfriend. I was very hydrated that day and have no medical history. Should I be worried or is it just due to the heat?
Symptoms:  Fainting
Doctor :   Hello, The most likely cause as you mentioned in a hot day and after an intercourse , dehydration can definitely be a cause for hypovolemic syncopal attack in the shower. You may have become unconscious for sometime and once lying down , your conciousness would have recovered. This would be typically dehydration. If similar episodes re-occur in future after sex and in absence of any dehydration , then it would require an evaluation by your physician in detail including your neuropsychological status. I hope i have answered your query, regards