Fallen off my bike while riding on the road

Patient

Q: I fell on my right arm while riding my bike on the road and my bike was on top of my arm as well i cant move my hand much . When i reach out to something it feels like my arm is heavy . It is also swollen .

Symptoms:  Hard to move
Doctor

A:   Hi
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You probably got soft tissue injury ( muscular) to your right arm. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Swelling and pain will gradually reduce. There is nothing to worry. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.