False Negative?

Patient

Q: Hello, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on February 7th. However, he did NOT ejaculate at all, due to the reason we had to be somewhere. But right after about (45 mins) after we had sex I took a Next Choice pill and took the second pill 12hours later. But after I took it I bled for only about 3 days and it stopped. And I noticed that my breast have gotten smaller. But on Monday (Feb. 27th) I noticed I was bleeding, my last period was roughly 6 weeks ago, however, it was brown and wasn't a regular flow. I would bleed and wouldn't bleed for a few hours and it would come back. It's on and off. I took a pregnancy test this morning (Feb. 29th) and showed up negative, could this be a false negative or am I not pregnant?
I have an irregular cycle, and I have been stressing a lot this month. (if this information helps.)
Thank you very much for your time!

Doctor