False pregnancy results caused by hormone depleating drugs -URGENT-

Q: I came off cerazette last august, and had my first and last period on the 15th october. I am on 400mg a day tramadol (slow Release) for fibromyalgia, hypermobility syndrome and tendonitis in my wrists ankles and knees causing severe pain. I have done 2 home pregnancy tests which were negative, I have had some nausea and tiny amount of sickness but started getting some painful breast tenderness yesterday, I have just changed medication as I was on a medication patch that the pain mangement clinic warned me had a large effect on depleating hormones, would wearing these patches after falling pregnant cause a false pregnancy test? I need to know If there is a chance as soon as possible as obviously my medication could cause a lot of harm.