False pregnancy test?

Patient : I had the Mirena IUD put in Feb 2012, and after a couple months i didnt have a period until Nov 2013. I thought the return could be in part of some weight loss. They were regular, every 28-30 days. The last one i had started march 24, I thought that maybe they had gone away again because i gained a few pounds back. However, lately i have felt a fluttering in my lower abdomen, heartburn, moodiness, and lower back pain. Frequent urination and breast tenderness have seemed to have subsided. Although my breasts still feel heavy and almost hard. I took a home pregnancy test but it has come back negative, could i be pregnant? or is there another cause for the symptoms?
Symptoms:  frequent urination and breast tenderness (have subsided), heartburn, no period, lower back pain, emotional, breast heaviness, fluttering in lower abdomen when sitting still or laying down.