Family planning from past 6 month

Patient

Q: Hi planning fr family i had polyp removal on 1st nov .my period was on 4thdec n till 17th day of my period we had intercourse .today I felt liquid discharge only in morning after bed. From 17 the day m using system 400 n in morning I found white powder in urine n panty . kindly suggest

Symptoms:  Liquid discharge
Family planning from past 6...-1
Doctor

If you have had your menses on 4th dec and you had sex with your partner till 17th, when you were intending to conceive and trying to get pregnant then having sex during the safe period will not help you conceive in any way. The intercourse has to be timed close to the day of ovulation , 3 days prior and 7 days later which form the fertile period.
Your concern about white powderish stain over undergarments is actually the cervical discharge dried up . This discharge is indicative of ovulation and usually presents as mucoid discharge in the middle of the cycle.
So to improve the chances of conception continue intercourse for next 7 days , as frequently as possible to increase your chances .
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards