Family virus/infection

Patient : Everyone in my household has been sick with cold/flu like symptoms. My son is 7mths & my daughter is 2. I had notice my daughter had a small tiny clear bubble in the inside her lip. I took her to the dr and the dr said it was a cancker sore. It then vanished in a day. My husband also had a tiny small bubble in the inside his lip. he said it doesnt hurt. It also vanished in a day or two. I have a canker sore on the right side of my tongue it was a little painful for about 3 days. I also have a small clear bubble under my tongue that is painless. What is going on with my family,
Symptoms:  Me: coughing, sneezing, body feeling hot, and diarrhea
Daughter: coughing and sneezing
Son: coughing, sneezing, and diarrhea
Husband: just a little coughing