Fast Heart and queasy chest/hightummyArea

Q: ISince yesterday, myheartbeat has been fast but not pounding, my breathing has been deep and i have had some trouble breathing through nose so have been through mouth for a bit. I also feel a sort of queasiness in my chest, but it doesnt feel like its in my stomache, it feels highee than that sort the bottom of the throat or the top of my tummy, and i guess maybe i should say that i have had soft, unhealthy poops when i went yesterday night and just now. I thinkit geta sort of better if i focus on something else, but doesnt completely go away. Uesterday all i had was a smoothie, an avocado, some grhham crackers, and uh alot of apple juice, i am a female student on summer break but i dont have a life so i dont use much energy and dont think to eat much i guess... Could you figure anything out from that or am i just being a hypocondriac? Thank You if you reply!

Symptoms:  Fast heart, heavy breathing but not hyperventilating, queasy feeling in chest. Other than that i feel fine, can walk and talk, not weak or anything, just frustrated and want it to stop.