Fasting while 34 weeks pregnant

Patient : Hello, I'm 34 weeks today, I'm overweight, I've been fasting for the past 3 days 16 hours hot summer days. the nights are so short I'm not sure I'm getting enough water and food. this is my second pregnancy I've had high blood pressure with my first but so far everything is healthy with this one (around 130/68).. today I checked my blood pressure and it was 98/53 Is this too low? and can I keep on fasting with the symptoms I'm having? thanx
Symptoms:  bad headache, dizziness, blurred vision, shortness of breath