Father chronic anemia with low iron

Patient : My father is 80 and has had chronic iron def. anemia for the past 4-5 years. He has taken oral iron supplements along with shots and iron infusion prescribed by his Oncologist. In the past month he has had to have 3 blood transfusions, because the iron dropped below 25. Last May he had to have a second AAA repair done and recently (since Dec.) has had episodes of dropping blood pressure after simple activity such as dressing. The BP does return to normal on it's own. His regular doctor knows about the BP drop and adjusted meds, but it has been still occurring. Do you think these are related?
Doctor :   Definitely they are 100% related. As long as your doctor knows about the blood pressure drop and is accordingly adjustin g the medications, your father should be okay.