Fatigue and Short breath

Patient

Q: I have suffering from general fatigue and shortness of breath, plus nimbling in hands during night. When I am so tired I loose my voice, and my whole body becomes down, that I cannot walk or I become very slow in walking.
I made several checkups, Heart beat, and Haemoglobin (133), and Vitamin B12 (474) and Thyroid Hormone (3.01).
As you can see they are all good results, but I still suffer from all abovementioned symptoms.
Another important thing is that I have allergy and I usually get Allergic Bronchitus Infection.
Please tell me what might cause all this,

Doctor