Fatigue, Headaches and Weight Loss - Concerned.

Patient : I am a 22 year old female, who was born 3 months prematurely. Can I ask my GP to do a check of all of my functions etc? Lately I have had headaches, fatigue, weight loss (I am 5ft2" and weigh 7st 8lb) itchy skin, nausea, upset stomach and found a very small lump in the left side of my neck (enlarged lymph?) and just generally feel horrible! I would not usually seek medical advice unless I feel very unwell. Any advice would be appreciated!
Symptoms:  Headaches, fatigue, itchy skin, sore muscles/body, unable to think properly, weight loss.