Fatigue, lack of energy, feeling on fire inside and causes

Patient : Fatigue, lack of energy, feeling on fire inside and causes clammy and sweaty hands n feet, body is anxious, can't stand for long periods of time without getting light headed. Been to the pcp twice, er twice n hospital. Can't find diagnoses and still not able to get back to regular life. Not sure what to do now. Had a stroke a year ago, have a sjouren syndrome, and chronic hep b.
Symptoms:  Fatigue, feel like body is on fire causing sweaty n clammy hands n feet. Not able to stand for long periods, not hungry, light headed sometimes.