Fatigue, low heart rate and other symptoms

Q: What could be wrong with me? I'm a 17 year old girl and I've always been pretty healthy. Now I'm spending an exchange year in the U.S, and started to have more symptoms.

First of all I've been really tired lately. Someone would say it's about the stress and being in a foreign country, but I don't feel stressed, and this began after about 4 months spent in the U.S. I get around 8 hours sleep every night, but still I feel lack of energy all the time.

I've had problems with my weight. When I was 13, I had some kind of eating disorder and lost lots of weight in a year, from 60 kg to 46 kg (I'm 165 cm tall). Then I realized that I'm eating too little and when to see a doctor, and started to eat better. I was eating aroun 1700-1800 kcal per day, and gained a few kilograms. For two to three years my weight was stable at 50 kg, and I was content about it and feeling well. Then my weight started to increase slightly, and I decreased my intake to 1600 kcal. This worked well for a year, but then my weight started to increase again. Now I've been eating around 1300 kcal a day, and I'm still slowly gaining weight, even though I exercise much more than I used to (I'm in my high school's track team, and we have 2 hour practice six times a week). I feel often hungry, but I'm afraid of eating more as I'm gaining weight anyway. Now I weigh 53 kg.

My period started when I was 10, but stopped when I lost weight. Even though I've been on a healthy weight for years, they don't start again. We have tried progesterone and birth control pills, but when I stop taking them, also my period stops.

My heart rate has always been from 60-70, but last summer in a physical it was 50. The doctor was just thinking that I'm in a good physical condition, even though I didn't exercise much then. Now it is even lower, around 40.

I went to a doctor last week and they a blood test and EKG. We were suspecting hypothyroidism but everything seemed to be ok, except for a slightly high AST. The doctor still wanted me to see a cardiologist because of the slow heart rate, and I'm going there next week.

Other symptoms include yellowish skin, feeling cold all the time, freezing cold feet and hands, head aches, and low body temperature (around 35.6 celcius taken from ear).

What could this be?