Febrile Convulsions

Q: My 18 month baby has a history of febrile convulsions 4 times, we did investigations and everything was normal. Each time with fever I give him Paracetamol with Phenobarbitol suppositories to prevent the convulsions and it works.

But in some nights he start to cry without stopping for 5-10min. No signs of pain, No abnormal movements, I try to wake him up and calm him down but he looks like he is not aware in this period of time!

After this period he calms down alone and sleep again.

Please let me know is this related to the convulsions? does it diminish afetr 5 years old (like the Febrile Convulsions)? Is there anyhting to worry about Epilepsy in future?