Feel down can't sleep and cant breathe

Q: Feel down can't sleep and feel like theres not enough air in my room

A:   Thank you for asking about your irregular sleep pattern. We are here to help.

You seem to have insomnia. Insomnia is the inability to get the amount of sleep you need to wake up feeling rested and refreshed. Because different people need different amounts of sleep, insomnia is defined by the quality of your sleep and how you feel after sleeping—not the number of hours you sleep or how quickly you doze off.
Symptoms of insomnia:
-Difficulty falling asleep despite being tired
-Waking up frequently during the night
-Trouble getting back to sleep when awakened
-Exhausting sleep
-Relying on sleeping pills or alcohol to fall asleep
-Waking up too early in the morning
-Daytime drowsiness, fatigue, or irritability
-Difficulty concentrating during the day. Here are a few remedies:
-Make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, and cool.
-Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
-Avoid naps.
-Avoid stimulating activity and stressful situations before bedtime.
-Limit caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine.

Not being able to breathe is a more worrying symptom. It may have a heart-related cause, lung-related cause or be anxiety related. You should see a Doctor if the difficulty in breathing continues more than a week. The Doctor will examine you and reach a conclusion.

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.