Feel like i have rabies symptoms

Patient : Feel like rabies not bit by dog. bought a puppy month back. I am having Difficulty swallowing, palpitation, fear of water not sure, sensitive to touch, same symptom came lastweek but went. Now came again
Symptoms:  Unable to sleep, sore throat, palpitation, dry mouth, feel like block in throat, sensitive to sound only in night
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms may be psychological or could even be rabies-related. But, you should not have waited for over a month. In case your puppy is already immunized for rabies, there is nothing to worry, but can seek symptomatic treatment and vaccinations. in case not, then rush to the hospital immediately for an examination and blood test and immediate immunization and immunoglobulins. Hope this helped. Regards