Feel something moving near shoulder blade after prolonged computer use.

Patient : After using the computer for a long period of time I suffered slight discomfort in my back and right shoulder so I called it a night and went to sleep upon waking up the next morning I am now suffering a weird sensation as if something is moving near my right shoulder blade area, almost like a piece of string moving across a surface. This happens when moving my neck to the right but isn't happening constantly and their is no pain in the area (slight ache) just this weird sensation of something moving like a tendon or nerve maybe.