Feeling Faint and Need Advise

Patient : Okay so for the past days i have been feeling really light headed and dizzy and i feel like i'm about to faint , i have lost my appetite , my bladder hurts and i feel really anxious and restless at the same time as being tiered , i'm 16 and have been at home alone for the past 4 days and my parents aren't back for 2 days !! i don't know what to do as they won't pick up their phones and i don't know if i need to see a doctor ! anyone know what could be wrong !!! or if its necessary to go to see a doctor
Symptoms:  fatigue,light headed , stomach pain , restlessness, head pain , bladder pain , frequent urination , feeling faint , feeling dizzy