Feeling like urinating but not much comes out

Q: For about a month now I cant sleep at niht because of the constant feel like I have to urinate. Whenever I go to the bathroom I can squeeze maybe a couple of drops, but usually not much more than that. It happened to me once before, about a year ago and I went to the doctor and had a urine test that proved it was not a UTI. The symptkms were exactly like they are now, but back the it just faded away and I just became well again.

Both times I was under a lot of stress, could it be that what is causing this? It is really driving me insane, any help much apreciated. Cheers!

Symptoms:  Constant feel like urinating but not much urine comes out. Usually only at night.