Feeling of being ill all the time. Tests don't show anything specific

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am a 24 year old male from India. my weight is 98 KGs (216 lbs) and my height is 181 cms.

I am suffering from a few things right now for which I don't have any idea why they are happening to me and all my doctors are saying that it's just a matter of my weight and anxiety, coping up with stress and reducing weight will make things better, which I feel is not the case really.
I was completely normal and healthy till November 2013. It all started from December 2013 when I got myself registered for a basic checkup tests in which the following were the problems:

1. High Eosinophil count
2. High triglyceride
3. High pulse rate (110 bpm) in the ECG
4. Low levels of Vitamin B12 (100) and D3 (12)

After my tests were done, doctor in the hospital told me to get holter monitoring and heart sonography done because he saw high pulse rate in my ECG. The tests came back as normal. Meanwhile these were the problems I had started facing:
1. Abdominal cramps & twitching, constipation and gases, lack of appetite.
2. Sensitive and painful to touch sections on my abdominal wall.
3. A lot of fatigue
4. Sweating even when I was sitting / eating
5. Random soreness of my breasts (pain when touched/pressed) I don't have a flat chest and I believe it's because of my weight?
6.Sore and painful to touch area below the rib cage (from below the arm-pits on left to the right)
7. A lot of depression and health anxiety (hypochondria)
8. A lot of palpitations even when I am sitting.

I started with consulting family gastro doctor who treated me with a few medications which included Wysolone (Saying that the infection due to Eosinophilia should reduce). I immediately started having side effects due to which the doc told me to stop wysolone. Doctor also suggested to get a LFT test done and a stomach endoscopy done. It came back as normal. Later in another visit when I was feeling very uneasy and was sweating, doctor suggested to go meet a psychiatrist because he felt it's more related to my stress and anxiety. I took an appointment with a psychiatrist and I told her everything about my health anxiety and fear that I am suffering from a very serious illness like cancer. She said the reports are normal I shouldn't worry and told me to start with stress related medicines. I took them for a while and stopped them because they didn't seem to help at all.

I had also started with doses of Vitamin B12 injections and D3 powder. Meanwhile since I was becoming too worried, I also went ahead and got myself tested for HIV. The test came back as negative.

As of now, I am still suffering from some of the above problems:
1. Random sweating on the forehead.
2. Random soreness of my breasts (pain when touched/pressed) I don't have a flat chest and I believe it's because of my weight?
3. Sore and painful to touch area below the rib cage (from below the arm-pits on left to the right)

With some new problems:
1. High Blood pressure
2. Small red painful boils on my back and few red spots on my shoulder and upper section of chest.
3. Itchy and painful scalp
4. Weird sound from my chest which comes when I breathe
5. Random feeling of large amount of heat generating from body but no fever at all.
6. Burning sensation when I close my eyes.
7. Shoulder pain

I don't know what to do now. Currently I am taking Concor tablet for controlling my high pulse rate and blood pressure. Doctor had told me that my red boils on back and itchy scalp is due to seborrhaeic dermatitis and gave me 2 tablets and Nisoral shampoo. But that has helped me with only the itchy scalp a bit. The boils on my back are still there. I have already seen more than 4 doctors and all of them say nothing serious has happened to me. Can someone suggest me if I should go see some specialist or some other tests that I should go for? I am not able to live a normal life. I feel that I have some serious disease or whatever's happening to me are symptoms of one which will show up later some time in my life.

Symptoms:  1. Random sweating on the forehead.
2. Random soreness of my breasts (pain when touched/pressed)
3. High Blood pressure
4. Small red painful boils on my back and few red spots on my shoulder and upper section of chest.
5. Itchy and painful scalp
6. Weird sound from my chest which comes when I breathe
7. Random feeling of large amount of heat generating from body but no fever at all.
8. Burning sensation when I close my eyes.
9. Shoulder pain
10. General feeling of being ill
Doctor