Feeling pain in the middle and upper part of my back

Patient

Q: I am 18 turning 19 female and i am athletic i do synchronized swimming. and we are having a break from training for almost 2 weeks now and 2 days ago i felt a pain in the middle or nearby the upper part of my vertebral column .. i've been studying the last week for my mid terms and i know i was siting in a wrong way could this be a reason ? and what treatment is recommended ? the pain is not very painful but i feel it and i am worried

Symptoms:  Pain when doing arch and when pressing on the part that hurts me
Doctor