Feeling Sick after eating

Patient

Q: For the past 7-8 years i have been suffering with the physical need to vomit after most if not all meals.
It feels as if i am not digesting the food properly and it is just building up until it gets to the point where i need to regurgitate it back up.
Once i have been sick i feel fine and have no further symptoms such as nausea etc.
Its it made worse if i have a drink with my food. I have not been able to put this down to a certain food type as over the years i have tried to cut out all sorts from my diet with no luck.
I am 29 Male and about 18 Stone, I might eat slightly large potions but if i try to eat small portions i just dont fill up.
Do not mistake this for bulimia, it is not a case of wanting to be sick, it is a case of i have no choice but to make myself sick else i will be very uncomfortable for many many hours.

Symptoms:  Vomiting
Doctor