Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Feeling sick and dizzy with headaches

Feeling sick and dizzy with headaches

Patient: I have been feeling sick and dizzy and headaches plus my bones hurts it happens every four to five days

Symptoms: Headaches sickness dizziness my bones hurts joints to plus feeling very hot

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have contracted a viral infection, commonly referred to as the Flu or Influenza. This illness is usually self limiting, with recovery in about one to two weeks. However, if your symptoms are affecting severely, we recommend that you seek medical attention. Your doctor will provide you with possible medical treatment of your symptoms. Such treatment include oral analgesic medication to assist with reduction of your fever and body aches. Please see your doctor.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com