Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Feeling tired all the time

Feeling tired all the time

Patient: Hellowhat happens when you go to the gym and work out for about 2 – 3 hours with without drinking water before and after?

Symptoms: Tired during the day, feelings quite dizzy and eyes not focused

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.If you don’t rehydrate yourself during exercise in gym, you would suffer from dehydration that can cause fatigue, syncope, spams, cramps.You should always maintain proper hydration during the exerciseIf you feel very tired, without exercise then following things should be ruled out:1. Anemia2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.3. Depression4. Fibromyalgia.I would advise you to get following tests done:1. Fasting Blood Sugar2. Thyroid Profile3. Hemogram4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.