Feeling Very ill from Somthing for weeks

Patient : If I have a carbon Monoxide leak on stove . Can I only be the one feeling sick only and Not my Husband or would we both have same symptoms?
Symptoms:  Been feeling light headed and Sick like sinuses and Stomach upset and just don't feel myself for weeks
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. I have gone through your question in det ail and I can understand what you are going through. Carbon monoxide will cause light headedness with fatigue. Whoever gets exposed to carbon monoxide for sufficient period of time, will have some or other symptoms. If the exposure time has been the same for you and your husband, then your husband should not generally be symptom free. If he is fine, then probably carbon monoxide is not the problem. However if the exposure time of you and your husband is different, with you getting exposed for a longer period of time, then it is likely that you maybe having symptoms with your husband being alright. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future. Wish you good health!