Feeling very sick, no fever. suspect diabetes.

Patient

Q: Hey. Im not sure my diagnosis yet but i put Diabetes anway because i highyl suspect it. Monday last week I was working out and thought i had a heart attack. i hadnt eaten much the past 2 days and i was lifting kinda heavy. had a compelte panic attack and felt so dizzy and fatigued. my blood pressure readings when calm are around 130/80. im pretty heavy though. then i went home ate a solid dinner and felt better. but last saturday i felt so bad i went to the docs again, didnt know what in the world was up but felt like i was dying. he said it was fine and try not to worry and gave me valium. on sunday it was a bit better but it wasnt a good day at all. monday was better, i went to the docs told him about this and he took lots of tests. getting the results later today. after being at the docs i went to my friends to help with his house. honestly felt pretty okay on monday. then on tuesday in the afternoon around 3-4 i started feeling real bad. i tried eating something, went for a swim. still felt pretty bad rest of the day except for like at 10 when i went for a walk it was better, just felt a little drunk-ish and tired but really it wasnt bad. then i took one of the two valium pills i had just so i could try to sleep when i got home. i noticed i was a lot more objective and calm then when looking at stuff online. had some trouble falling asleep though and went for a short walk again before i went back to bed. now today im feeling bad pretty much all day. woke up a bit early for when i went to sleep, so i only got about 4-6 hours of sleep. im think it might have something to do with diabetes. feel very tired at times, thirsty, peeing every 20-30 mins, low mood, anxious, random sensations in my body, decrease in overall awareness/consciousness, trouble with memory, concentration. maybe its the ketoacidic thing? i felt a little beter on monday so maybe the doc didnt see it in my urine, but then i got it now. feel real bad most of the time anyway.

Symptoms:  Feel very tired at times, thirsty, peeing every 20-30 mins, low mood, anxious, random sensations in my body, decrease in overall awareness/consciousness, trouble with memory, concentration.
Doctor