Feeling weak during football training

Q: I played football today after a long time, when i play at school, i'm fine but today i played for the first time in this team to try out for training, we first start off with a match and the first 5 minutes i started to feel really weak, i felt like i wanted to puke and i don't know why, I ate an omelet inside a bread like an hour before going there and i just don't know why this happened, do you know what i can do to solve this?

Symptoms:  Puking, feeling weak, out of breath

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
If it has occured only ones then it could be due to indigestion. The bread and omelet that you have had might not have got digested. And this might have caused indigestion and the intent to vomit out the contents.
Not much to do at this stage. Take some rest and drink plenty of water.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!