Fell 2 weeks ago on my left knee, pain has

Patient : Fell 2 weeks ago on my left knee, pain has been getting worse every day. outer side of left knee. pulling type of pain when I bend my knee.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us I think that you have a soft tissue injury of the leg. The injury can be treated by using RICE. RICE is a treatment plan which will help you: Rest the leg and avoid exercising it Ice the leg for 15 minutes every hour Compress the leg by using crepe bandage or a knee sleeve Elevate the leg by placing it on top of 2 pillows to help you. All the best and have a speedy recovery. Hope this helps you