September 23, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Fell 2 weeks ago on my left knee, pain has

Fell 2 weeks ago on my left knee, pain has

Patient: Fell 2 weeks ago on my left knee, pain has been getting worse every day. outer side of left knee. pulling type of pain when I bend my knee.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to usI think that you have a soft tissue injury of the leg. The injury can be treated by using RICE. RICE is a treatment plan which will help you:Rest the leg and avoid exercising itIce the leg for 15 minutes every hourCompress the leg by using crepe bandage or a knee sleeveElevate the leg by placing it on top of 2 pillows to help you. All the best and have a speedy recovery.Hope this helps you