Ask The Doctor > Pending > Female 19 So I’m always tired so tired to the

Female 19 So I’m always tired so tired to the

Patient: Female 19. So I’m always tired so tired to the point where I think it’s not normal because I coul sleep all day and still be tired. I get chronic migraines and I’m Currently talking medicine daily for this. some days my finger and hands will go numb and start to tingle and I though maybe it was because of my medicine but it still happens even if I don’t take it. I bruise really easily and not always but most of the time when I get my period I get so sick and dizzy I even passed out once. Someone told me I might have low iron I don’t know if that goes along with these side effect I know my mom has low iron. But when I told my doctor about me being dizzy and tired she said it was normal for people my age to be tired and I probably get dizzy because I have chronic migraines. I’m just not sure?

Doctor: