Female 26 years old, Sometimes i feel electrical pain in my

Patient

Q: Female 26 years old,
Sometimes i feel electrical pain in my upper Half of my backbone while inhalation.

Symptoms:  Electrical Pain in my backbone
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Usually electrical pain occurs when there is a stimulating of the nerves. A few conditions that can cause this are:
Multiple sclerosis
Diabetes
Alcohol
Chemotherapy

These are just a few of the causes and it is also possible that you have none of these and the pain is happening by chance and will go away in some time. Injury can also cause such pain.

I recommend that you see a Doctor and get examined to confirm the cause. After this, you should get treated for it appropriately.

Hope this helps you. All the best.