Female 26 years old, woke up with tightness and pain in right chest.

Patient : Female 26 years old, woke up with tightness and pain in upper right chest above breast close to armpit, can feel in shoulder and directly behind???
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. Th e Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature. This can result from incorrect posture during the night while you were sleeping. However, in case you have any pain in upper part of abdomen, or you had consumed alcohol in case last night, you would require to get an Ultrasound Abdomen to rule out any evidence of Gall Bladder stones or Alcohol-induced Pancreatitis. For muscular pain, you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy