Female age 66 years Has developed a burning sensation in

Q: Female age 66 years. Has developed a burning sensation in the urinary area. It was severe then subsided to mild. Also has burning sensation at the bottom of her feet. The ultrasound result shows Left extrarenal ballooned our pelvis -? Partial PUJ obstruction (2) Diffuse wall thickening of urinary bladder- Cystitis (3) Significant post void urine residue. Doctor has prescribed Tamlet 2mg. Also advised to do Cystoscan & dilution test in future. My question: Is this life threatening? What should be the right course of treatment. Unfortunately the doctor did not give enough time to discuss the reports.

Symptoms:  Burning sensation at the urinary area. Burning sensation at the bottom of her feet.