Female Infertility because of PCOD

Q: I'm suffering from infertility, since 2 years and 9 months and not able to conceive ( I got married on 5th December 2012). Just after 6 months of marriage I started to consult the doctor and the doctor diagnosed the problem as PCOD.

Took ovulation induction medicine for 6 months but my body was resistant to medicines.
Again after few months doctor gave me both medicines and ovulation induction injections.

Next...2 IUI and 1 IVF have already been done, still No success...

I'm happy to know that Online Consultation facility is also being provided by you.

Kindly suggest me and help me to conceive.

I sincerely request you not to disclose my identity.

Symptoms:  Infertility, Irregular Menstrual Cycle