Female orgasm better? (true , not true?)

Q: Ok, I've been reading all over the net that for whatever reason (more nerve endings, etc...) that women's orgasms are better than mans. As a man I must tell you this is really making me feel bad about myself. (I want my og to feel just as good as the next persons) To me this doesn't make sense for two reasons.
1. Our "parts" are basically the same pre birth but develop into different sex organs.
2. Isn't orgasm in the mind... so even if the woman has more nerve endings (don't even know if that is true) wouldn't it just be a faster means to the same end as in more stimulation but the same intensity orgasm? (Does more stimulation necessarily equals better orgasm or just a faster one?)
Oh and if the answer to this is obvious and I'm missing it it's because I'm a virgin and only have the internet to go off of which I can only assume isn't the best source of information when it comes to things like this.
Any women out there or men care to comment... maybe a doctor who somehow knows the answer?