(Female) So I started rubbing my urethra while masurbating a

Q: (Female) So I started rubbing my urethra while masurbating about a year ago. I got into a habit, and have wanted to stop, but when I do, I get extremely bad pains.

I noticed a while ago that my urethra is worn down to about halfway. There is a piece of skin hanging but that is all until the halfway point. Fingering or anything like that is painful when the urethra comes in contact. I need to stop this, but it hurts a lot when I do. How can I soothe this pain? Will it grow back? What do I do?