Fertility

Patient : So Basicly,I`ve never done this before but im really keen for answers as i`m too scared to go to my local GP. i`m desperate to know wether or not i can have children in the future. I would like to know if there are any test`s i can buy or some sort of confirmation for my future ? I am a female
Doctor :   I understand your concern about fertility. You seem very young and the probabilities of not being able to become pregnan t are very unlikely. If you are having your regular menses every month, this could be considered a sign of fertility, very month your ovaries release one or two eggs, and when there is no fertilization by a sperm, you will lose your egg in a process called menstruation. However if you feel like you want to confirm this, there is on the market a test would tell you if your ovaries are being stimulated and therefore releasing fertile eggs. You could ask for it on your local drugstore and buy it over the counter. I wish you the best.