Fertility after stopping Depo Shot

Patient : Hi im on deepo shot i been on for 2years now and im ready to get off my next shot is sheduled for dec.2010 but im choosing not to get it. i would like to have another baby soon i just want to know how long it can take?
Doctor :   Most women become pregnant within the next couple of months after discontinuing the shot. However some women may also ha ve up to 6 month delay in return of fertility. This happens because the artificial hormone might need to be cleared form the body which could also be helped by doing more exercise, drinking clear fluids especially water and eating more fruits and vegetables to metabolise and re start the natural hormonal production in yoru body. I wish you a successful pregnancy.