Fertility enhancing drugs

Patient

Q: Can Fertility enhancing pills delay your period and then have a negative test?

Symptoms:  Late period
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

There is no such evidence that fertility enhancing drugs delay your menses , however they are responsible only for growth of the dormant follicles and not for getting you pregnant per se. So saying that test is negative because of fertility drugs is wrong.
It is seen that women who require fertility drugs are generally oligomenorrhoeic and have irregular menses as in cases of PCOS, and this could be your natural irregularity of cycle and not attributable to the drugs.

I hope i have answered your query.
wishing you good health,
regards