Fever, Chills, three to five red blood cells and two to three white blood cells in urine

Q: Hello doctor, I am 33 years male, Indian, living in Kuwait (for 2 years). In the last month i had fever and chills with severe sinus head ache but no cold or cough symptoms, for that i was prescribed to take Amoxicillin (500 milligram), Ibuprofen, ranitidine, Paracetamol (thrice a day ) and Loratidine (once daily) for 5 days. When i was about to complete the medications i had throat infection and ear pain for nearly 1 week. At that time complete blood count and widal test are taken. Complete blood count is normal and Widal is negative. So i was prescribed to take Azithromycin (500 milligram for 3 days) with fexofenadine (at night) and ebastine (in morning). After completing Azithromycin my fever (nearly 102 degree) and chills not reduced. Again went to doctor, urine routine analysis, C-Reactive protein and Erythrocyte sedimentation rate test were taken. Result is 3-5 red blood cells with 2-3 white blood cells in urine. C-Reactive protein is positive, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate value is 20 mm per hr. so i was diagnosed for urinary tract infection with presence or absence of kidney stone but i dont have pain in any parts. Then i was prescribed to take ciprofloxacin (500 Milligrams, twice a day), cystone (2 tablets per day) and apple cranberry juice for 7 days. While taking these medications my chills gone and fever is reduced to low grade but continued to show around 99.4 degree daily and also tiredness. Now 2 days over after completing the medications but the fever and tiredness is still there. MY question is what i am suffering from? what is the next step to do? is it Kidney related problem or some other problem? which specialist doctor i have to meet? Please reply. Thanks in advance